In compliance with the French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL) Directive of 5 December 2013 concerning cookies, and Article 5(3) of European Directive 2002/58/CE amended by Directive 2009/136/CE, Thales informs visitors that cookies are used on its website.
What are cookies
The term “cookies” should be understood in its broadest sense and covers all tracking mechanisms that are, for example, placed and/or read on a computer when visiting a website, reading an email, or installing or using software or a mobile application.
You have several options for managing cookies. You can choose to express or modify your cookie preferences at any time using the methods described below.
Adjust your Internet browser settings
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- In the new window, select Privacy and adjust settings.
- Choose Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
- Click the Chrome menu icon
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
- Click Done to save.
Free cookie management software is available for download on the CNIL website. More information.